The car is now going to Ajec Racing for fitting after a issues…..anyway made a little mistake last weekend…I removed the sunroof last weekend with the intention of riveting on an aluminium sheet this weekend however I got caught up and didn’t get the sheet fitted. Anyway checked the car yesterday and there were 2 huge puddles in the drivers and passengers footwells 🙁 Guess those 2 car covers I had covering it weren’t enough!!! Anyway after drying the car up and removing the water we had a bit of a play and removed a bit of wiring, had a mess around under the engine bay, removed the battery, and took the front bumper off to get a better look around.
Well after a few problems with the wrong seat being delivered and looking at receipt to see she’d written down the wrong seat but still charged me for the more expensive one!! After a few phonecalls, they didn’t have the seat I wanted in stock and said it would be at least a week, so I decided to upgrad to an XL and managed to get myself some 6 point harnesses at cost price!